Looking to sell your home? Let the experts at Remax Team 2000 help you. We are dedicated to providing top notch service with our courteous and professional staff.
The home-selling process typically starts months before a property is made available on the market. It’s necessary to look at a home through the eyes of a prospective buyer and determine what needs to be cleaned, painted, repaired and tossed out.
Ask yourself: If you were buying this home, what would you want to see? The goal is to show a home that looks good, maximizes space and attracts as many buyers as possible. Although you may be emotionally attached to home or even some of the artifacts, it’s important to recognize that a buyer will likely not share the same feelings.
Some things to consider before placing your home on the market.
- House Preperation Home selling can be rather complicated at times especially in today’s market. Documentation like wew seller disclosure statements, longer and more mysterious form agreements, and a range of environmental concerns (e.g. lead paint) have all emerged in the past decade.
- Find a ReMax Team 2000 agent In the maze of activates such as forms, financing, inspections, marketing, pricing, and negotiating, it makes sense to work with professionals from ReMax Team 2000 who know the community and much more. These professionals live and serve your area.
- Pricing There are many factors, including market conditions and interest rates, will determine how much you can get for your home. In essence, home selling is marketing, art, science and negotiation.
- Marketing Marketing Marketing Your ReMax Team 2000 agent should share a marketing plan with you, but the more you know about the process of selling your home the easier it is to support your agent’s efforts.
- Negotiate One of the more challenging moments in the selling process is when you get an offer for your home. Whether you have one offer or several to consider keep the emotion out of it. Remember, buyers too want the maximum house for the best value.
- Flexability When you have a signed contract with the buyer for your home, you may feel as if you can breathe a sigh of relief. But- before you can completely relax you need to see the process through to completion. With a ReMax Team 2000 agent by your side, the success rate for closing the deal just got a whole lot better. Our team will help you through the entire process and tackle the most challenging issues.
- Moving Selling your home generally triggers ideas about the overall moving process. Preparing your home for sale often time leads to preparation like cleaning out closets, the basement, and the attic. Ultimately, you will have less to pack the moving process just got a whole lot easier.
The ReMax Team 2000 agents can advise you on all your needs. Call our office today at 313-561-0900 and talk to an expert Team 2000 agent today.
Remax Team 2000 is by far the best experience I’ve ever had. From the receptionist to the agent, you won’t find better service! ~ David B